HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gene the destroyer

Location : west springfield<mass<eastern U.S.<north america<western hemisphere<earth<solar system<spiral of the milky way galaxy<local supercluster<universe<multiverse---infinity
Fame : 14921
Male

PostSubject: MUSIC   Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm

most ppl now-a-day have really bad taste in music. here is some good Christian music that no one heard of----check it out

1) My Epic - cool 3 piece band that have really interesting lyrics and melody. somewhat experimental, but really easy to get into.

2) Called to Arms - band is heavier than the previous one. Their latest release is a concept album based on C.S. Lewis's Screwtape Letters.

3) Zao - metalcore band started nearly 15 years ago. really heavy music. very influential Christian band. their name means alive in greek.

4) Living Sacrifice - Christian thrash metal band from Arkansas. sound like P.O.D.

5) Tourniquet - A Christian thrash / heavy metal band that was formed in 1989 in, Los Angeles, CA. They are known to incorporate thrash, neo-classical and progressive metal into their music.

6) Neutral Milk Hotel - technically not a Christian band, but their album "in an aeroplane over the sea" was inspired by Anne Frank (look her up if you dont know who she is). this indie band has touching lyrics and soft acoustic music. will melt your heart

visit ----> http://freerice.com/ <----to help

WHERE IS MY PICK?

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vdima

Church : ICC
Fame : 17138
Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey Gene check this out, let me know if JOC is just another band or not

Theocracy (Power metal) is also really good... their lyrics are very deep

Golden Resurrection also has a few good songs (Power metal)

And not sure if you heard Sent by Ravens (Rock?) but they also seem pretty good

Also skillet got a new album

party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC   

Back to top Go down

MUSIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum