Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chuck norris jokes Divide10Homechuck norris jokes Divide10Latest imageschuck norris jokes Divide10chuck norris jokes Divide10Searchchuck norris jokes Divide10chuck norris jokes Divide10chuck norris jokes Divide10Registerchuck norris jokes Divide10Log inchuck norris jokes Divide10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gene the destroyer

gene the destroyer

Location : west springfield<mass<eastern U.S.<north america<western hemisphere<earth<solar system<spiral of the milky way galaxy<local supercluster<universe<multiverse---infinity
Fame : 24828
Male

chuck norris jokes Vide
PostSubject: chuck norris jokes   chuck norris jokes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Very Happy bounce chuck norris inspires me! dare to be inspires.

----In 1984, Chuck Norris won 4 times gold in the olympics, by accident. Later appeared he was chasing the light for stealing his thunder.

----Chuck Norris doesn't cry like a baby, babies cry like him

----Chuck Norris can close a soda can!

----"Everything that has a beginning, has an end... except Chuck Norris."

----Chuck Norris doesn't have to do anything for a klondike bar.

----Winners never quit, quitters never win, and people who never win and never quit are killed by Chuck Norris

----SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Messing with the Chuck can be detrimental to your health.

----When Chuck Norris does a roundhouse he forms his own gravitational pull.

----Chuck Norris can simply walk into Mordor.

----Chuck Norris dreamed the impossible dream

----Chuck Norris sleeps with his pillow under his gun.

----Chuck Norris washed his clothes in the ocean but had to stop because the tsunamis were injuring to many people

----The Loch Ness Monster, and Bigfoot hid themselves far beyond civilization after they saw what Chuck Norris could do to a bear in Walker Texas Ranger

----Chuck Norris once went on OPRAH and then she asked him what was his real name. She then was simultaniously hit in the face by a roundhouse to the face

----Chuck Norris understands concurrency.

----When Chuck Norris throws a throwing knife, the knife doesn't kill his victim, the force of the air did.

----There are only two types of people in the world. Those who divide people into two groups, and Chuck Norris.

----If at first you don't succeed, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARN'T CHUCK NORRIS

----Chuck Norris doesn't pay the government, the government pays him.

----Chuck Norris once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King...and got one.

----In an attempt to end WWII, President Harry Truman had Chuck Norris parachuted into Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Sept. 2, 1945, the Japanese surrendered.

----Smoking doesn't kill people, Chuck Norris kills people.

----If you misspell Chuck Norris on Google, it doesn't say: Did you mean Chuck Norris? It says RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

----When Chuck Norris jumps into the water he doesnt get wet the water gets Chuck Norrised

----Godzilla once challenged King Kong to an arm wrestling match. The winner was Chuck Norris

----Be afraid when you see Chuck Norris, be VERY afraid when you don't see Chuck Norris.

----Stars wish upon Chuck Norris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DjMunchkin

DjMunchkin

Church : Bethany
Fame : 28470
Male

chuck norris jokes Vide
PostSubject: Re: chuck norris jokes   chuck norris jokes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 pm

haha Hahahaha
here's one my friend arthur told me

---Chuck Norris kicked a horse in the chin, its descendents are known as giraffes

and

---Chuck Norris stabbed a knife with man
Back to top Go down
mike the bumblebee drumer

Fame : 24254

chuck norris jokes Vide
PostSubject: Re: chuck norris jokes   chuck norris jokes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:48 pm

chuck is the man---did anyone see any of his movies??
Back to top Go down
DjMunchkin

DjMunchkin

Church : Bethany
Fame : 28470
Male

chuck norris jokes Vide
PostSubject: Re: chuck norris jokes   chuck norris jokes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 pm

mike the bumblebee drumer wrote:
chuck is the man---did anyone see any of his movies??

No but i heard his audiobooks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chuck norris jokes Vide
PostSubject: Re: chuck norris jokes   chuck norris jokes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chuck norris jokes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jcway Forum ::  -