Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens to babies when they die? Divide10HomeWhat happens to babies when they die? Divide10Latest imagesWhat happens to babies when they die? Divide10What happens to babies when they die? Divide10SearchWhat happens to babies when they die? Divide10What happens to babies when they die? Divide10What happens to babies when they die? Divide10RegisterWhat happens to babies when they die? Divide10Log inWhat happens to babies when they die? Divide10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Max

Max

Church : Slavic Pentacoastal
Pet(s) : Jack (dog) snowie (cat) and a bunch of fish
Fame : 26819
Male

What happens to babies when they die? Vide
PostSubject: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 pm

I wonder what happens to babies when they die do they like go nowhere or heaven? or someplace else ???
Back to top Go down
~`bArthur™

~`bArthur™

Church : Light of the Menorah
Pet(s) : V0|K
Location : 502 Springfield Street - come visit. Saturdays at 10:00am!!
Fame : 28382
Male

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:54 pm

they do go to heaven cuz they are pure souls
Back to top Go down
http://lightofthemenorah.webs.com
vdima

vdima

Church : ICC
Fame : 27065
Male

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 am

yep, i agree with you guys, babies definately go to heaven
Back to top Go down
~`bArthur™

~`bArthur™

Church : Light of the Menorah
Pet(s) : V0|K
Location : 502 Springfield Street - come visit. Saturdays at 10:00am!!
Fame : 28382
Male

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 pm

yeh wat age does it go up to?
Back to top Go down
http://lightofthemenorah.webs.com
vdima

vdima

Church : ICC
Fame : 27065
Male

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:44 am

It would be interesting if there is an age or if it depends on each person individually. Some people can be 13 years old and reason like a 40 year old adult, while other people can be 40 year old and reason as a 5 year old. Maybe it's not about the age ....
Back to top Go down
rabbi_grisha

rabbi_grisha

Fame : 11286
Male

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 am

Max wrote:
I wonder what happens to babies when they die do they like go nowhere or heaven? or someplace else ???

they go to paradise, and not heaven because it is still not accessible.
Back to top Go down
rabbi_grisha

rabbi_grisha

Fame : 11286
Male

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 3:05 am

vdima wrote:
It would be interesting if there is an age or if it depends on each person individually. Some people can be 13 years old and reason like a 40 year old adult, while other people can be 40 year old and reason as a 5 year old. Maybe it's not about the age ....

i thing the age is 13...
this should be helpful
look up a video on youtube
Ken Peters - I Saw The Tribulation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to babies when they die?   What happens to babies when they die? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens to babies when they die?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jcway Forum ::  -